Wakefield SMEs Gain an Advantage
Wakefield-based SMEs Gain a Competitive Advantage.
A collaboration of local business leaders and experts join forces to give Wakefield SMEs a boost.
Wakefield businesses face many challenges in gaining a competitive advantage. These include
● Competing with nearby Leeds and Sheffield to attract and retain talent.
● Staying with the speed of digital progress and innovation.
● Maintaining strategies for staying in the minds of clients.
● Finding new opportunities to remain competitive and set local businesses apart
Bleisure Rewards is pleased to team up with three partners to offer a free masterclass for local SMEs.
“We are delighted to be bringing local businesses the tools they need to be streets ahead of their competition as the city takes a new direction” Ali Gordon, Founder and CEO of Bleisure Rewards.
The Free Masterclass is on Tuesday 22nd October 1-4pm and will be held in central Wakefield in a local cultural setting – The Art House:
● Nigel Greenwood, Simply Customer, is passionate about improving business procedures by building great customer experiences.
● Ali Gordon, Bleisure Rewards, will be showing how local businesses can tap into an emerging trend in business rewards.
● Rosi Newman, Leeds Beckett University, will share how a new export project for Wakefield SMEs could help your business innovate and grow.
● Beverley Hopper, Credere Solutions, will offer her insight and experience to help SMEs discover how to access much under-utilised tax rebates.